Thursday, September 29, 2011

SHOW TIME!

Hey There Flewk Fans!
So the show went off without a hitch, there was an amazing turn out. I can't thank you all enough for coming out to support, purchasing art, or just sharing a cup of coffee with me. A friend of mine took a few photos throughout the night for those of you that were unable to attend.


















Photography Courtesy of Talia Honomichl

Also don't worry if you missed the opening reception, my work will be up until November 5th.

This show was a great time and an even better learning experience.  Being pushed against a deadline really forced me to grow as an artist at record speeds. Last year I finished 2 pieces and this year 15 thus far.What's even better is that both the quantity and the quality of my work has vastly improved. I'd like to say it's time for a break but where's the fun in that right? I won't be painting for a couple weeks as I've sustained an injury to my right wrist. It's getting better everyday and I'm not letting it slow me down. I'm still sketching, designing my new and improved website/online portfolio and just finished freelance work doing 2D animation for business presentations for Dell(The presentations are confidential so I can not post them here so you'll have to just take my word for it). Previews of my new web presence, sketches, and an update on pieces sold to come, STAY TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment